Photographed by Publisher in 2006, New Zealand
This blog shares ideas improving the health of humans and the environment, and reduce our Carbon Footprint.

Add Your Keyword And Search The Web

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Is "Green' global?

We may be content in protecting our niches, but the reality is that we are all ‘homo sapiens’ and share the same planet ‘earth’. Is it our moral duty to think of the environment as ‘one’? Maybe or maybe not; we are entitled to our own thought process. The International Green Summit to be held in Portugal, in November 2009, plans to bring together 150 largest companies in the World that produce green products, services, standards or are working on sustainable processes (http://www.igsonline2009.com/). This is a great step towards creating global awareness for a healthier and safer environment!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment and input Bill. The next few posts will be on LEED certification - What, Why and Who. Your initiative falls right in there. I should have a couple posts by tonight. Take a look tomorrow and let me know what you would like to post. If you are interested in putting a link into my blog, please do so. I am also planning on activating Google Reader on my blog. I could possibly get feeds from your site. I'll keep you informed.

    ReplyDelete