Photographed by Publisher in 2006, New Zealand
This blog shares ideas improving the health of humans and the environment, and reduce our Carbon Footprint.

Add Your Keyword And Search The Web

Monday, May 25, 2009

Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency

Lately, the buzz words 'Renewable Energy' and 'Energy Efficiency' have been humming in the air. Federal and states incentives such as tax breaks, loans and/or grant programs are being offered for going energy efficient. Personally, I would love to have a ‘Green home’ and, not to forget, all the enticing rebates. So why haven’t I? Ok, I need the time and upfront budget. Well, my windows are wearing out and need replacement. When I do, I will certainly get them replaced with energy efficient windows. Each baby step will be a drop in my cup of green and collectively a healthier world to live in. What are some of the energy efficient projects you have undertaken or will be exploring? Share with us your experiences and recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting topic In our home we have taken many steps to creating a green environment. Recently we have replaced all of our light blubs with more energy efficient ones. We also now try to buy all energy star compliant appliances. We are determined to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible.

    ReplyDelete